1. Who is responsible for processing my personal data?
The entity responsible for the personal data we request from you is: JMA Alejandro Altuna S.L.U. with registered address at CALLE BIDEKURTZETA KALEA, 6 20500 ARRASATE/MONDRAGON, GUIPUZCOA SPAIN (hereinafter, “JMA”).
If you would like to contact us, please do so at:
• The following e-mail address: email@example.com
• The following telephone number: +34 943793000
2. For what purpose will my personal data be processed?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
• To respond to your request.
• When you contract any of our products and services, we will use your personal data to manage them and bill you for them.
• In the event that you provide your CV, we understand that you wish and intend for us to keep the same indefinitely for the purpose of including you in current or future recruitment processes, without prejudice to your right of cancellation or opposition, which you may freely exercise at any time.
• We keep your contact details in order to periodically inform you about our own products and services or those of third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
• To know your tastes and preferences in order to improve the quality of our products and services.
• To record your IP address used when browsing our website and your consumption habits in order to managing our marketing actions.
3. Commercial Communications
By providing your personal data in any of our registration forms, you expressly accept that we can send you information about us or third parties that we believe may be of interest to you. Sending this information is a substantial part of our business and is therefore tied to the contracting of any of our products or services.
Nonetheless, we remind you that you may freely withdraw your consent for us to send these communications by sending an e-mail to the address indicated in the first section of this document.
4. How long will my personal data be kept?
Your personal data will only be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide you with the service or product contracted. Once the service has finished, and/or the guarantee covering the products acquired has expired, we will keep your data for five years, which is the standard limitation period for civil or mercantile liabilities. However, you should be aware that this period may be amended by changes to the law or the assessment of criminal liabilities. Once the liabilities stemming from the contract have expired, we will destroy all your personal data.
We want to keep your contact details indefinitely in order to periodically inform you about our own products and/or services or those of third parties that we believe may be of interest to you. Hence, if you do not wish to receive commercial information about us or third parties, you may oppose this by contacting the following address:
5. What data must I provide?
All the personal data requested and marked with an asterisk are required for acquiring or contracting our products and/or services. If any of these required data are not provided, we will be unable to provide our products and/or services.
6. Will my personal data be shared with third parties?
Your personal contact details may be shared between companies of the JMA group only, based on a legitimate business interest for the purpose of keeping you informed about our products and services, without prejudice to your right of cancellation, which you may freely exercise in the manner explained below. You may find more information about the JMA group and the companies that make up the group at www.jma.es.
7. Your Rights
You have the right to access your personal data.
You have the right to ask for your data to be rectified or deleted.
You may withdraw the consent granted at any time.
You may ask for restrictions to be placed on the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to personal data portability.
More information on cookies can be found here: https://etraining.jma.es/en/cookies-policy/co-7/
9. Data Quality
Your personal data are classified as confidential information. Hence, all processing of these data will take place while guaranteeing the utmost level of secrecy vis-à-vis third parties and applying the necessary security measures to guarantee the security thereof.
11. Security Measures
JMA has adopted all those measures necessary to prevent the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access to personal data, while at all times bearing in mind the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they may be exposed, whether that be due to human action or the physical or natural medium. However, the User should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
12. Specific Terms and Conditions
Please note that children under 14 must have permission from their parents or legal guardians to provide personal data on the JMA website.